Every 1st, 3rd, and 5th Monday a small group of volunteers distributes about 8000 pounds of food to over 100 families. If you want to plug into this critical ministry, here's how you can help:
- Unloading trucks and sorting food (11AM-1PM and 3PM-5:30PM)
- Passing out waters (4PM-5:30PM)
- Directing parking (4PM-6PM)
- Client check-in (5:30PM-7PM)
- Prepping carts for distribution (5:30PM-7:30PM)
- Loading food into vehicles (5:30PM-7:30PM)
- Praying with clients (5:30PM-7:30PM)
- Cleanup (7PM-8PM)
We will also have opportunities to serve by pre-packing non-perishables on some weekends, and we always need more paper and plastic bags. Above all, pray for the ministry, the volunteers, and the people being served that this ministry will exemplify at every level the love Christ has shown to all of us.
If you would like to plug in, please call the church phone number and ask for Emilia.